Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tajerio
Feb 7, 2014

Raygereio posted:

What does corrode damage do?

It's acid, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tajerio
Feb 7, 2014

rope kid posted:

Humans currently have a bonus to Might and Resolve and a passive ability called Fighting Spirit.

Glad to be getting away from the "humans are just jacks-of-all-trades, you know?" thing.

Tajerio
Feb 7, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

I don't really remember, are the two backed big cities Defiance Bay and Twin Elms, while others like Spirento are much smaller settlements?

Given that it's clearly a big city from the description given in the image above, I think Spirento is just on the map, but won't be appearing in the game. The two backed big cities are Defiance Bay and Twin Elms.

Tajerio
Feb 7, 2014
Well, they're not going to record every track with a live orchestra as they come to the composer's mind. My guess is they'll make all the tracks with sampling and then record it after it's been perfected.

• Locked thread