Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!
More? Please? :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!

HotCanadianChick posted:

James probably electrocuted himself trying to fix a short on an old Jaguar. :v:

You know, there are a lot worse ways to go. Jack stands collapsing while you're under a Geo Metro, for instance. How embarrassing.

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!

adnam posted:

All of you shut up. I saw that the thread was updated and held my breath for more supercar insanity, and instead I got a bunch of old men arguing about benchpressing Geo Metros.

I'm not old :c00lbert:

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!

Bugdrvr posted:

I got to play with this a few weeks ago and I took some exceedingly lovely phone pics to share. Seriously lovely and for that I'm sorry. My phone sucks and I didn't have a proper camera with me.

This car sounds loving phenomenal. Will report back when I have one to drive.

You know, when I see cross drilled and/or slotted rotors on a riced-up shitbox it just gives me a bit of a chuckle. When I see that stupid non - functional "upgrade" on a true performance machine it just pisses me off.

• Locked thread