Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RowansWarden
Jun 3, 2013
I think I'd like to see a good playthrough of Bavaria. It'll make a nice challenge at first but allow us to move into a position of real world power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RowansWarden
Jun 3, 2013
D, to liberate as many Germans as we can from republican folly, an
A, to protect the old order!

RowansWarden
Jun 3, 2013
B- I want peace, but a lasting peace, gained by traditional rule and splitting North German power.

RowansWarden
Jun 3, 2013
B!
We cannot tolerate that kind of humiliation again! I say we destroy the NGF, Russia, and France all!

RowansWarden
Jun 3, 2013
I had a really fun game once as Hawaii, back before any of the expansions. You start as a tiny island with almost nothing going for you except for one of the most literate populations on earth. After save scumming to get around American auto-annexation, overrecruiting of generals, and unreasonable production of capital ships, I managed to claw my way up to secondary power and colonize most of Oceania and, at the very end, Korea. Pretty fun game. It might be worth seeing if you can do anything with it nowadays.

• Locked thread