Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Eyre Kneed posted:

For anyone wondering about the remake, here's a video covering a lot of complaints I've heard about the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkhDrngAQZ0

Man this guy is salty.
A major portion of that video is just him looking at the game through rose colored glasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

That video posted:

Abe is no longer controlled with the D-pad, instead, he's controlled with the analogue stick. This means running and walking are just different levels of analogue input rather than a button.

Dear lord.

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Petiso posted:

Dear lord.
Pretty sure they have put out or are in the process of putting out an update that let's you map running to a button. Still can't use the Dpad though.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Man this guy is salty.
A major portion of that video is just him looking at the game through rose colored glasses.

Not really.

AstroWhale
Mar 28, 2009
Yeah I don't think so either. It just made me appreciate the artwork in the original more. Also at 23:30: Are the Mudokins really talking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

I think you did a great job on this LP. Would definitely like to see you do Exodus.

• Locked thread