Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

I'm sure some people remember my 1971 Ford LTD that I got for free.

Pre low compression/smog 429.

I replaced the open 2.75 rear end with a limited slip 3.50 just so it did better burn outs.

I had a project thread about it a long time ago back when I was in high school. That's the last time I did any real work to it. Once I got into college I kept driving but I haven’t done much to it. Those first two pictures are ~five years apart.

I should do something with it in the next year.

Edit: I did have the trans rebuilt a couple years ago becuase my dad's friend did it for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyhuWq7jyw

SFH1989 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread