Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

That was a fantastic, gut-wrenching episode, holy poo poo. So many points in this ep where I wanted to cry. Frank facing his own death at the hospice almost made me feel sorry for him again. Fiona's strip search was rough. Lip finally starting to get good grades just when he feels he needs to stick around and be dad.

Previews look great too, with more Ian and Mickey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Would it somehow be plausible for the "new" older sister to be granted custody of Liam (or any of the other kids)? She is technically their sister just as much as Fiona is to any of them, and already has a kid so is obviously a fit (enough) parent to the court. From the previews it seems she's starting to see Frank through the other kids' eyes, so it crossed my mind that it's a possibility.

edit: That could also be a bargaining chip to get Frank part of Fiona's liver, or at least get tested to see if she's a match. "You donate part of your liver to our dad, I'll be legal guardian of the kids on paper."

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Feb 18, 2014

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Even if the liver doesn't play into it at all, I think there's a real possibility that new sister could take over guardianship.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Acinonyx posted:

From her perspective, they gave Fiona a job and welcomed her into their family and she turned out to be an unfaithful, child endangering, drug addict. Fiona appears to be a total piece of poo poo if that is all you knew about her.

I think I'd be more pissed off at the former boyfriend for bringing her into the family and the brother for sleeping with her and screwing his brother over. I mean, Fiona is who she is, but that brother is pretty much an rear end in a top hat for sleeping with his brother's girlfriend, and the family's stuck with that one. Also, it was so painfully unprofessional to call her out in front of everyone that it just wasn't very believable to me.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Drifter posted:

You are so naive.

Oh no my opinion about a TV show situation is different than yours, I'm so naive.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Drifter posted:

It's just when you say "I disagree with what is happening and am upset by the behavior of these people" you're projecting your opinions and values over it

Yes, yes I was, hence why I said "I think I'd be more pissed..."

Stop sperging, man

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

withak posted:

It's something like 2.5-3 hours from Chicago, without traffic.

edit: Also it has a funny-sounding name.

It's also where most everything hosed up in WI comes from. There's even bits on the morning radio shows called "Who's more Sheboygan?" with stupid criminals from the county etc. It's a wealth of nutjobs.

But really good episode, holy poo poo. I was thinking it was the season finale, but was so happy to see 2 more left. I'm happy Lip and Fiona made up, though I'm a little surprised that Lip is over it. Also seemed weird that Mickey is wanting to kill Kev for stealing (back) from him, but doesn't want to kill Mandy's boyfriend for beating her 2 seconds later. I thought for sure they'd both beat the poo poo out of that guy and redirect the rage against him instead of Kev.

And I definitely thought Kev had shot V or a baby, oh man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

So good! Mickey's protective instinct of Ian was so heartwarming, and how he told Fiona that they were going to take care of him together. Once again Carl has the best one-liners, with "I think the rent-a-cops are winning." The diner owner guy seems interesting and I'm looking forward to how that all plays out next season. And of course, JIMMY STEVE ahhhhhh

• Locked thread