Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

If you want to complete some homework, live in the United States and sub to Netflix, I present: http://nicolascageroulette.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't even remember which one CBS has airing at the 8:00 slot but for all the tallent they have in the 8:30 slot the Millers is such a waste of airspace.

If this is not a bit, it's Big Bang at 8:00, then Millers, Crazy Ones, Two and a Half Men.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

kazmeyer posted:

You can also see Joel's face tense up in profile and he very obviously turns to follow the Dean's exit for an extra beat or two to compose himself. I don't know how anyone in that room held it together through that.

(Actors trying desperately not to corpse is one of my favorite things ever.)

I want to believe that only Rash's script had the actual content of the rap and everyone else played off it.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Yoshifan823 posted:

The CW doesn't do half-hour shows.

If someone picks it up it will be Hulu, is my guess.

Hulu, 32% owned by NBC.

• Locked thread