Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
conrack
Oct 4, 2006
Am I the only one who died during the Dean and Duncan's little thing at the end of the episode? I always look forward to the last 30 seconds of the episode and this one was pretty good

I really love Jim Rash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conrack
Oct 4, 2006

Tuxedo Jack posted:

It was an ok episode...

But this scene literally, (LITERALLY) made me stop the show and I started crying I was laughing so hard... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSW3vmRpV0

Holy poo poo...I'm about to watch the episode now and I am so excited for that scene

conrack
Oct 4, 2006
I love that the Dean wrote so many letters with shirt-ribbons that half of one side of his shirt was missing by the end of it, awesome episode again

conrack
Oct 4, 2006

Olivia42 posted:

This episode didn't really do much for me. I never watched G.I. Joe, or had any knowledge about it except a few toy commercials here and there. Most of the jokes went over my head and I had no nostalgia factor to fall back on. Usually this show is good about having plenty of humor or storyline for when you're unfamiliar with the source material, but this time it just didn't.

Oh well, there's always next week, and I'm sure it was awesome for all you old farts.

I'm kind of with you actually, and I grew up with the cartoon. It wasn't bad or anything, but I didn't really laugh out loud until the last part when he woke up and Ken Jeong started "trying" to read the Korean.

• Locked thread