Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowser
Apr 7, 2007

That was a great episode. God bless you, Dan Harmon.

Also, to fill Troy's spot they should bring back Vaughan :unsmigghh:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Community: ACB (Always Cast Bries)
(Both Brie Larson and Alison Brie)

This one reminded me of season 1 in certain ways. Really enjoyed this episode.

bowser fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Jan 31, 2014

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

VagueRant posted:

What's with all the Brie Larson love? She was cool in Scott Pilgrim and she's okay in this...

She was excellent in Short Term 12.

Also, why isn't there an Annie screaming "Everything!" gif like this one yet?

bowser fucked around with this message at 12:38 on Jan 31, 2014

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I am Senor Chang Community and I can't be killed.

At this point it would be silly not to have a movie, right? At the very least this show could produce a legitimately interesting documentary. Behind the scenes controversy, castmembers leaving, bad ratings but a loyal fanbase keeping it going, Harmon gets fired, the new showrunners being disliked, Harmon gets rehired, cancellation and revival on a web streaming video service.

bowser fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Jul 2, 2014

• Locked thread