Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
God drat, did someone turn you up to 11?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Bown posted:

"Curriculum Unavailable", season 3 episode 19.

That's what I meant. Season one paintball is "Modern Warfare". Season two is the two-part finale. And season three is the second clip show, "Curriculum Unavailable", that has the clip of the black-and-white, gangster paintball game that never happened.

I got my fake clip episodes mixed up. A shameful Community fan.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

MikeJF posted:

Or possibly Joel McHale's butt, we can never be sure.

We can be if someone finds that side-by-side comparing the veins in McHale's rear end there and Brie's cleavage that some insane person made

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Sighence posted:

Kinda wish I'd been there for the first run now, getting to ride the "aww it's cancelled JUST KIDDING HAVE MORE COMMUNITY" wave a few times and seeing the group evolve more naturally would've been cool.

Following this thread in real-time for the past five years has been, for the most part, kinda awful. You're better off getting into it now.

But it's a toss-up, because lots of small details about episodes get posted here that you normally might miss. (See: Abed's cycle tracking of the girls a few posts up)

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Sakarja posted:

I guess so. And Donald Glover just wanted to focus on his rap career/be on his own. But unless I'm mistaken, YNB had a contract with Sony, not Dan Harmon. My point, however, was that 1) everyone's "legally bound" until they aren't, and 2) When Sony/Yahoo/Dan Harmon says that a certain actor will return for season 6, that might just be wishful thinking rather than certain knowledge.

That is a pretty sneaky way of luring Brown out of her contract. I'm talking about her father, ya know, deciding to let his health take a turn for the worse. It's a completely reasonable reason to leave the show, and probably not something that was a factor going into the beginnings of season six. She's always been a very vocal supporter of the show, and it took something sudden and severe to cause her to leave.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

MikeJF posted:

In all seriousness, maybe bringing Abed's girlfriend in full-time might work out.

She could definitely help keep the scales of silly/straight from tipping too far to the silly with just Abed, Jeff, Annie, and Britta left.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Irish Joe posted:

I hope we get a Rick and Morty episode, a Seinfeld episode, a episode based on the movie Fat Camp, an episode starring Jack Black's character from the first season, an episode where Jeff and Annie go back in time, an episode about airplane food, a reference to a bad movie nobody's seen, Britta wears a sexy wig, two words: D&D 3, lava v paintball: return of the pillow fort, the dean to wear an amazing outfit, the Dean to become a part of the gang, Jeff and the Dean to kiss, the rest of the gang to carry the Dean on their shoulders like at a concert, but through the school and chanting his name..

Good to see you back.

You do know that Keith David was in the films being discussed as hopeful references, right? Not just random things pulled from the air. Maybe the lack of Community has made you rusty at this thread?

edit: Oh yeah, this is awesome casting news, by the way. Paget Brewster playing a different character than she did in season 5 is strange, though. However, I'm up for anything that puts more Paget Brewster on my television.

El Tortuga fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Nov 11, 2014

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Jim Rash has been on the show for five loving years. Is it that impossible that, combined with the other know-how he has, he might have picked up a thing or two about directing an episode of a television show?

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Real Talk, tho: Yahoo! Screen is a totally free service. And it's like the best place to watch SNL sketches, because all you have to do is type in "What's Up With That?" and you get every single "What's Up With That?" sketch. That's all I use it for though, so your mileage may very in terms of enjoyment.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's why I still use Alta Vista.

Why does everyone in this town use Alta Vista? Is it 1997?

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

'Kay.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

This is the longest I've ever waited for October 19th.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Source/proof?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Thankfully no

Which is great, because I cannot stop myself from a seven-hour long binge-watch if they're all up at once.

• Locked thread