Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koalas March
May 21, 2007

jscolon2.0 posted:

I would rather Don Glover sail away on a boat forever than have a rap career.

What's wrong with you?

Idk why everyone in this thread says he'd have no hip hop career without community. All the kids I know that listen to childish gambino are black kids like me and none of them watch community. It really seems like white hipsters are just mad at him for leaving. Dude had a career beyond/before community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I liked S4 more than 5. at least Troy was there.

ending the series on that Jeff/Britta bullshit is just hilarious. but not in the way they intended

edit: and removing pierce was just the loving death blow.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Meatwave posted:

You know how when you've got a hot girlfriend and suddenly you're in demand with all sorts of prospects, but the second you break up with her your prospects drop to zero? I thought that Donald Glover was going to be one of those guys. He kinda made it seem like he was quitting for all these opportunities. For example, we haven't heard anything about this FX sitcom he's supposed to write and star in for a year now.

But he's got a few films coming out, so I'm probably wrong.

In any case, I don't think he found the instant solo success he was hoping for, so him coming back wouldn't be that surprising.

He was nominated for a couple VMAs and had a new single with Ariana Grande. I think he is doing OK

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I hope this means we get more references to The Cape.

• Locked thread