Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
I think Community is one of very few live-action properties that could work out as Adult Swim-style 10-minute minisodes. If the sixth season is 130 minutes total, they could garnish that a bit with extra scenes, call it a movie, and fulfill the prophecy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Ratjaculation posted:

Bring Back Pierce!

Also, why is a search engine making shows?

Yahoo's been struggling for an identity since Google dick-punched them on both search and e-mail, and "TV necromancer" is as good as any.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
If it's already going for online release and Sony's still producing it, then maybe odds are pretty good it'll also show up in the PlayStation TV catalog.

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Speaking of ancient :toxx:

Remulak posted:

There's a reason that so many great people got wasted in useless cameos, they knew this was probably coming.

That being said, I'll :toxx: myself that we're getting at least one more Community, although I'll be damned if I know in what format.
:toot: :10bux:

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
Meteor destroyed by City College's mecha-spider, crisis averted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Spacebump posted:

A potential spoiler for next season.

From Chevy Chase's recent ama.

"I will be in a small cameo at the beginning of Community and if they ask me to come back and do one or two appearances, it's a possibility."
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2op1go/chevy_chase_on_ama_and_i_dont_like_it/

Nobody seemed sure that he wasn't referring to S5, sooooooooo

• Locked thread