Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
"C'mon Jeff: sit in your chair and complete the table."

Nice little jab at Chevy, there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
That's like me blaming owls because I make bad analogies.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

The lighting seems really dark. Tone or cost saving?

Considering the subject matter, I'd say the former.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Pop...pop?

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

:tviv:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"I can't offer you money, but I can offer you a job!"

"You just described slavery."

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

bobkatt013 posted:

No Vampire Kiss. Also what about the honey?

Episode's not over yet! :v:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

POP POPPPPPPPPPPPP! :black101:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Wow, this really does feel like classic Community.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

I'm going to miss Donald Glover when he's out in a few episodes but man. MAN. Man.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about this. :sigh: His absence is going to be noticeable, for sure.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

MrAristocrates posted:

Can't wait for the ratings to come in only to find out we got like a 0.8.

To be fair, that's not bad for NBC.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I love that they gave Introduction to Teaching an A-. :v:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I can't help but feel this was a lovely line to make Donglover say.

I actually figured it was more a reference to Chevy Chase.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

butts420 posted:

When Ants Marching came on it gave me serious Bro Rape vibes.

This episode was awesome. The commenters at the AV Club are less thrilled with this episode, for some reason. Don't understand why.

I was wondering if I was the only one that caught this. There's another reference to a Derrick Comedy bit with the Radiohead song (albeit "Creep" was sung in the episode, and the one in this bit was "Karma Police").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcx4_CszaDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8

I wonder if there were other Derrick Comedy references in the episode. :raise:

Anyway, that episode was a lot of fun! It's so great to be able to enjoy Community proper again. :allears:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

What a delicious...combination!

TROY!! :allears:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Is that piss?

Ghostpilot fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jan 24, 2014

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Troy and Abed in a bub-ble!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Dr Christmas posted:

It's butter.

The comment Shirley made when they enter the island led me to think otherwise. v:shobon:v

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Aw man, that was an amazing send-off. :unsmith: Godspeed, Childish Tycoon.

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Do you have stock in the Baby Boom Edition of Trivial Pursuit? :colbert:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

Oh, I'm lovin' this.

Edit: Wow, the Apple reference. Talk about obscure!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

HOLY poo poo ZARBURNS!

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

In Jr. High I had a math teacher named Mr. Kugler.

He wasn't nearly as cool. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

I wonder how much of the episode stemmed from the desire to hear Jonathon Banks say "meowmeowbeenz."

• Locked thread