Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
The more important thing is that, like last week's VHS game, Abed was using a first print AD&D 2e set of books, from the early 1990s... Well, at least the old dungeon master guide. Ah, the memories...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

GrandpaPants posted:

Those books were probably Dan Harmon's. I know they were his in the first D&D episode.

I do believe they used first edition AD&D the first time too. Definitely intentional. If there's a third D&D episode, it will have to be 3e.

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords

Pyronic posted:

the cut take with britta explaining her stats was pretty great.

A ranger needs at least 14 constitution! :colbert:

Jorghnassen
Oct 1, 2007
Glouton des fjords
Yeah, those last two episodes were sort of meh. They had their moments (like the end of this one) but overall a little too meta and they felt a little too tired. This season had some great episodes, but the show itself seems running out of steam, like in the title song. Though NBC has nothing to replace it with, I have serious doubts as to whether Harmon and the other writers can come up with more than one or two good episodes for another 13 episode season, assuming the show is renewed (doesn't seem likely at this point).

• Locked thread