Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

Volume posted:

I dunno, I figured with stuff like sets already made and costumes already designed it'd be cheaper to keep a show ongoing than to pick up a new show.

Then again I know nothing about the TV industry.

Generally speaking, the stars of long running shows earn significantly more than they did when they first started out. I know this show is no "Friends" or "The Simpsons", but that's the model.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Troy was captured by pirates! :yarr:

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Jax-Guy1 posted:

Abed and Rachel were watching Rick and Morty at the end, lol.

Man, missed that. Anyone got a screenshot?

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

It's begun: Gillian Jacobs has been signed for season 4 of Girls.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Babygravy posted:

Has there been any talk on a reduced show budget as a result of Yahoo picking it up, rather then an actual studio?

Yes, they've said that the budget will be along the same lines as Season 5.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Emerson Cod posted:

On Harmontown he was joking about getting Werner Herzog in the Pierce role. That could actually work. Though, really they should just let Leonard join the group.

He got Werner Herzog to do a voice on Rick and Morty this upcoming season, so anything's possible...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

umalt posted:

I really hope that they do some inspired casting, or somehow manage to get Troy back into the group; for some reason he was able to have chemistry with almost every single cast-member possible.

It's called chemistry, he has it with everyone!

• Locked thread