Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

MikeJF posted:

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Goddamnit I was wondering why there were no more Between The Takes for this season after episode 6. Fffffffffuck you NBC.

Just use a proxy like hidemyass or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

TealShark posted:

Community's ratings were up to a 1.1! There, however, was no Big Bang Theory last night.

Let's hope this is a trend that keeps going!

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Why is the Jim Rash Rap Between The Takes thing the only one that isn't region free? :(

Thou must use thine magic spell of location displacement!

:science: Mordenkainen's Hotlink

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

swickles posted:

I have never played Dungeons and Dragons before, is the way they play in the show representative in any way of the actual game? I mean, I know there are some liberties to create the strife like Pierce going rogue and Hank trying to sabotage it and what not. Also, does it require a crazy amount of knowledge to get a foothold into? The show actually makes it seem like an easy and fun game. I never got into D&D mainly because it seemed like you need an encyclopedic knowledge of the game and to find enough people with the same knowledge.

Depends on the group, really. Some people play a very rules focused game where using system mastery to craft the optimal combat-focused character is alpha and omega while others care more about storylines and roleplaying.

Most are somewhere in between and there's usually that one guy who knows all the rules by heart anyway so the other players don't have to learn them in detail.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Occupation posted:

:siren: EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK :siren:

Just listen to the first five minutes of this. No spoilers, but it'll get you very excited for this weeks episode and is absolutely incredible in and of itself

http://www.castmate.fm:8080/h/a/r/harmontownpodcast/HARMONTOWN%2097%20MAIN.mp3

:siren:EVERYONE CLICK THIS LINK :siren:

Welp, I hope the next episode isn't gonna be all about circlejerk nostalgia bullshit.

Never watched GI Joe as a kid.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Occupation posted:

People really underestimate the cultural and memetic penetration the GI joe cartoon has had

* in the US

But you're probably right. S4 being irredeemably mediocre must've damaged my optimism glands.

Spacebump posted:

Did you watch modern Doctor Who episodes or classic Who? (I prefer modern Doctor Who.)

Well he said it was the absolute worst bullshit so probably the modern one :v:

Krowley fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Apr 1, 2014

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

I appreciate the experiment but most of the references did nothing for me besides mild chuckles from recognizing some generic 80s kids TV tropes. I'm just glad there were some genuine jokes and a plotline for the "real" community in there or this probably would've only been a decent Robot Chicken / below average Venture Bros episode.

It was alright overall, but it would've been better if they didn't hype it so much and if we hadn't just gone two weeks without a new episode.

I'm glad some people got a laugh out of it, though. The elderly need to treasure the time they have left on this earth.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Chand0X posted:

It does make me sad that my stepson, who is 8 won't have that same joy I had as a kid. :(

I'm sure he'll be fine.

Personally I'd rather have had Minecraft when I grew up than pretty much any cartoon or game available at the time.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Yeah, I guess this season was alright overall (especially compared to s4) but the last two THREE episodes were weak as poo poo and the show has probably lost whatever it had that made it good. Also, I really miss Pierce and Troy.

Won't cry if it's cancelled at this point.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Baby Boomer Santa is a great song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

Paget Brewster is a dumb name

• Locked thread