Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

MrAristocrates posted:

Blame people watching it on/pirating it off of the internet.

Nielsen boxes are still a thing, yes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008
I really enjoyed it as well, especially since I had a slight warning going in that it wasn't a usual episode. I also knew it was a two parter so I wasn't surprised when it ended where it did. I liked the little bit of Buzz pushing Chang when he was going to make a joke about the guy's name.

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

PostNouveau posted:

Pretty good episode.

So do they have Subway's blessing for this poo poo? Does someone at Subway think this is a good idea?

I imagine this is just as much a boon to them as characters on Chuck involving Subway sandwiches in hostage negotiations and spending a full half minute of screen time describing exactly what is on their sub.

Edit: I think it was probably deliberate that after Jeff talks with Abed, you could cut everything he did until he walked into the Dean's office and it would work fine.

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008

Wow, that line about marrying Britta in 5 years is kind of ridiculous.

Olibu
Feb 24, 2008
Remember back before the show aired? People were wondering why Joel McHale and Chevy Chase were doing a sitcom, and how long they could last on jokes about Community college. Was there any hint as to what Harmon had done before this that would have made even a few people have an idea of what was to come?

• Locked thread