Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmature
May 9, 2008

Kuiperdolin posted:

Young (and foreign) goon here, were these VCR games really A Thing ? I don't find much on the google.

There was one where everyone left the Enterprise for some reason except you and Q.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
NnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Why is the Jim Rash Rap Between The Takes thing the only one that isn't region free? :(

Music rights issues. The Dean is actually huge in the Antarctica scene so rights are a mess.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Last Chance posted:

I'd probably get tarred and feathered at Harmontown for saying this, but the DnD parts of Harmon's podcast are the hardest for me to get through. It was fun for about 6 episodes but I can barely sit through the drunken DnD sessions anymore. I think I'm behind by almost 20 episodes now because of that.

100% agree. I used to love those segments, but now I usually just turn the podcast off when they start because it's so boring. Sometimes I'll keep listening if they have a guest. Matt Gourley's D&D segment was AMAZING. But other times it's like when Doug Benson has someone on who doesn't give a poo poo about the Leonard Maltin game and constantly has to have the rules explained.

Also it usually has the most Erin and she is just not entertaining in the least. Sweet girl, but baaad podcaster.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Typical posted:

Yep. Here is the preview for the episode. We are all working very hard to finish it in time.

http://youtu.be/o2N8wLKC7bw

That is absolutely fantastic.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I'm 24 and this will probably be in my top 10 episodes of the show.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
ALso, to people who are curious about GI Joe, check out the Larry Hama comics from the 80s. They hold up and are still pretty good.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
It's no surprise. This episode was pushed back and Schrab even announced on Twitter that this week would be a rerun again.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I think Girls is one of the best shows on TV right now. Can't wait to see what Gillian does on it next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008

ashpanash posted:

It occurs to me that if Hulu does pick up the show, the actor's current contracts might not matter anymore. They'd have to be renegotiated, but Hulu isn't bound by any season premiere dates or network production schedules, so they can take their time and find a time when all the requisite actors will be available.

It's still a stretch.

Or do what Arrested Development did on Netflix and use horrible compositing.

• Locked thread