Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Haha yes, YES. Let's have pages and pages of how stinky Reddit is and how unfunny Tim and Eric are. Lets kick this puppy into full gear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

Austrian mook posted:

I was thinking about season 4, and I remembered that at one point, they do a Jeff is complaining about the Dean stalking him, then there's a silence and the dean runs in with a cup to his ear and asks Jeff to repeat what he said because he didn't hear him. That... That actually happened right? I didn't imagine that scene in some drunken haze? Because if so, holy loving poo poo.

As far as season 5 goes, I'm really liking it, it's trying a little hard to try and convince everyone that Community is good again though.

E: Also nothing in last episode was as good as Pierces "Fat, FAT!" and this episode really made me miss Chevy, when he was on point, he was terrific.

The broken ice cream machine and him trying to fix Annie's electricity are two of the finest bits of physical humor ever to be shown on a tv show.

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I'd honestly be surprised if Gillian Jacobs went that long without getting an offer from another comedy, she just got off a critically acclaimed TV show and she's pretty tight with the Comedy Bang Bang and Funny Or Die crowd and they seem to be the heavy hitters recently.

• Locked thread