Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

I think "Germans 2" is probably the worst episode of the show.
I don't care to or want to start or join the season 4 debate but I wanted to say I still think "Hogan's Villains" is one of the best jokes and I was glad Harmon agreed. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I thought the bulk of the episode, the action stuff, was tolerable. A bit... too much? I dunno.

Everything else was perfect. Great send off for Troy, honest/realistic emotions all around. I loving love Community.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I didn't like this episode much. It had it's moments and looked amazing, but it was very boring and not funny to me. Oh well.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Yvette Nicole Brown was such a great part of Community. It takes a good actress to take small pieces of an episode and make them really work. I'll miss her dynamic on the show but she's got a great reason to leave.

• Locked thread