Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Mods, please change thread title to "Your tears are just 1s and 0s to me".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
What did Hickey say he would do, punch their butts?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

The Hawthorne mountains!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Hobgoblins have the same voice as that dwarf waiter.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

"How many real-hours since I peed?"

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Your move, Mr. Tickles.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

My soul is dead!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I hope Donglover is back for the Yahoo season. The show lost a lot of its charm without the Troy & Abed bromance.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Sarcastro posted:

gently caress IT - SEVEN SEASONS AND TWO MOVIES AND A SPINOFF!

The only spinoff I will accept is "Troy & Abed in the Morning". (or maybe one with Dean Pelton)

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

I don't know why people are worrying that a movie won't get made. If Sony or some studio won't bankroll it, they can get the money on Kickstarter.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Because of the "Six seasons and a movie" thing, Entertainment Weekly made fake movie posters for some classic episodes:
http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20399642_20837405,00.html#30190105

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Have a season 6 trailer with zero new footage: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121848

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

MikeJF posted:

I suddenly have a feeling the first episode of season 6 is going to be about Greendale Community College going online. You know. Coursewise.

It's already been established that Greendale offers online classes.
Source: S2E23; "A Fistful of Paintballs".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

DoctorWhat posted:

Stop saying "jesus wept".

S6 thread title?

• Locked thread