Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Here's your sperm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I really appreciate the redemption of Britta as a good character. Britta is my favorite :colbert:.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mexcillent posted:

The interaction between Britta, Troy, and Abed really made me sad that they totally bypassed Britta and Troy dating.

That was always a dumb thing to have happened so it's best forgotten.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rhinoceraptor posted:

It's nice to see Britta is still capable of being smart and reasonable while still goofy. It reminds me of Season Two-era Britta. I guess she just spent the last couple season really high all the time.

She was the canary for gas leak year.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

So is this show good again?

Amazingly, yes. Better than 3 so far, in my opinion.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Chexoid posted:

If you're the kind of person who didn't care for season 3 you might not be crazy about it, but it's miles better than 4.

I guess I should clarify. In my mind, it's Season 3 in tone but with a far better hit/miss ratio. Especially in terms of Britta.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Every time I see Documentary Film-making: Redux (one of my favorite episodes) I am amazed at how genuine the 90s Greendale advertisement looks. Everything about it.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Are you gonna have another intense burst of compatibility with a girl we never see again?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Abed is so god damned insufferable.

The rest of the episode I rather liked, especially since it gave Britta some credence and respect.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I rate this episode five Meow Meow Beenz.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I was really excited that this episode didn't focus on Abed and Annie, both of whom are overexposed compared to Shirley.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Ehh, I found this episode really boring. I already don't even remember any of the jokes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Austrian mook posted:

I don't know how, but they managed to make me hate the Dean and Jeff's interactions.

I don't think it works when it's contempt, only when it's annoyance.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Frostwerks posted:

Did Shirley make the sign of the cross? I thought she wasn't catholic.

The sign of the cross is common to many branches of Christianity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Personperson14 posted:

I don't think anyone could like the finale of season 4, even if you do like season 4.

I thought the puppet episode was worse than the finale.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

swickles posted:

I don't get the puppet episode hate. Like, it wasn't joke heavy I get that, but it wasn't outright bad. Also, puppets! :3:

It just completely failed to deliver... anything? It's practically a gap in my memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I only really liked the jokes about cheap animation, but I loved the jokes about cheap animation. I want a photoshop series starring the Community cast hitting things with rocks.

• Locked thread