Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Gus, don't be a rabid porcupine🤪🦔
I just marathoned through this thanks to being sick. Kinda wish I'd been there for the first run now, getting to ride the "aww it's cancelled JUST KIDDING HAVE MORE COMMUNITY" wave a few times and seeing the group evolve more naturally would've been cool. The Law and Order spoof was spot on, and the criminology professor guy, while now definitely typecast, was a better fit for the role than his Breaking Bad performance would've suggested. Heck, the only really disappointing thing about the show for me is the swerve away from a Hogan's Heroes send-up back in season 4.

Gotta agree about season 5's opening feeling really forced though. I'm not sure how else do to it though really; after four years you really need a compelling reason for someone to be in community college - still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

Inkspot posted:

Oh poo poo. Are we getting a Clue episode?

Gonna be drat hard to beat Psych's. Pretty much the only way to do it would be Tim Curry's involvement.

Sighence
Aug 26, 2009

VagueRant posted:

Am I the only one who was super disappointed and is now super worried?

What you're trying to tell us is you... don't have the hope to run out of steam?

MikeJF posted:

It looks like some promising episodes hidden underneath a kinda lovely marketing-department-built-trailer that picked out the most cliche clips because that's what marketing does.

This is definitely my take. Probably a bit intentional with the movie trailer riff, but that's hard to call.

• Locked thread