Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cloud Potato
Jan 8, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Here you go:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 8, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Now we'll never know how Jeff met the mother. :sigh: At least the next Harmontown episode should be interesting listening.

Cloud Potato
Jan 8, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Spacebump posted:

Didn't season 3 episodes get their own threads while season 4 was so much less popular in TVIV that the whole season was one thread? I remember enjoying some episodes in 4 but actually laughing out loud significantly less.

Not exactly. They gave up on the single threads after 409. From the OP:

Cloud Potato
Jan 8, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Toxxupation posted:

also netflix already got the uk broadcasting license for s6, probably from sony itself,

Where did you hear that about UK Netflix? I thought it was going to air on Sony's own channel.

• Locked thread