Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
I didn't see any mention of my favourite line yet:

Britta: I'm majoring in psychology! Words are my weapons!

Sec. Guard: I'm a security guard. Weapons are my weapons. *Taser*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

The scene where the dean thrusts himself onto the sword, further and further each time was fantastic.

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

umalt posted:

Yeah, same with Troy. :smith:

Jonathan Banks is picking up the slack, but it's no racist grandpa who we all know has a heart of gold. I never thought watching Seasons 1-3 that I'd actually miss Pierce as a character, but he did honestly give some of the show it's heart and soul (along with everybody else though).

One of my favourite Pierce episodes was the one with the boat in the parking lot, in Season 1 - At the end, when he's constructing a tiny boat himself and the speech he gave Jeff. That was a great moment.

Edit: To emphasise, he was just stereo-typically a normal old cranky racist man. But in this episode, it's a rare moment of clarity and was refreshing to see.

DrAlexanderTobacco fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 30, 2014

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

We can all agree Duncan is the best character right? I really liked seeing them take a load off and have an episode about him and Jeff, they're great friends, but like many comedies it doesn't feel like that sometimes. Is Duncan gonna be in any more episodes?

"My shoes are untied by British standardssssssss"

All of his lines are the best.

Edit: "Even though you're an 8. Which is a British 10!"

• Locked thread