Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Mordiceius posted:

How was the first episode? Saw it pop on hulu and I hadn't realized the new season had started. I liked seasons 1-3 and only watched about the first four episodes of season 4.

You'll most likely like it, give it a shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I kinda had a going through the motions problem at first, but then I realized the episode was supposed to be parodying itself there.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rhinoceraptor posted:

It's nice to see Britta is still capable of being smart and reasonable while still goofy. It reminds me of Season Two-era Britta. I guess she just spent the last couple season really high all the time.

I thought season 2 Britta was the worst. It's like they had no idea what to do with her.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Rhinoceraptor posted:

Was she? I mostly remember her getting really stupid in season 3.

Well she wasn't stupid, but she didn't really do anything or have many great moments in season 2.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Pudgygiant posted:

Does Community exist in a universe where weed is now legal?

Greendale is in Colorado soooo.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Do they even make fruitopia anymore?

:thejoke:

Great episode! As dumb as the Bear and dog stuff was I laughed way to much at it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

And ASOIAF isn't close to being finished, so it's not like they could spoil the ending anyways.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I am a fan of both Doctor Who and Community. Am I a bad person?

The worst gently caress, Beaten.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Turin Turambar posted:

A local version of 4chan. Who thought that would be a good idea...

The local version of 4chan is topix (oh god never go there by the way)

Great episode though, great season. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

ladyboy pancake posted:

I've now seen all of Season 4 except for the finale, and maybe that ruins everything, but so far it this season was perfectly fine. The first half was a little slow and boring but in my opinion everything from Herstory of Dance onward was pretty good.

I don't think anyone could like the finale of season 4, even if you do like season 4.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Beeez posted:

I never saw the finale, what was so bad about it?

Just watch it, there's really no words for it. Pretty much the worst episode of the show.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Kristofenpheiffer posted:

The puppet episode only works at all in the context of the gas leak. Thank god for Dan Harmon or whoever came up with that retcon.

Now I wanna re watch season 4 imagining everyone going crazy from a gas leak. Thanks! (not really)

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Britta shits everywhere and Jeff kills Abed.

Well that was an episode of the TV series Community wasn't it? I'm not sure what to think of it, and i think no one else does either.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

ashpanash posted:

Oh, it's certainly not a popular show. The problem is that there are only 5 or 6 popular shows on broadcast television now. Those tentpoles are holding up the entire industry.

NEW GOLDEN AGE OF TV right here!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I knew it would likely happen eventually, but I feel empty inside...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Inkspot posted:

Dammit.

Although, Leslie would definitely have a plan to save Greendale.

The crossover that never was.

• Locked thread