Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
Interesting that they seemed to be pushing the season wide plot a fair bit in that trailer. Makes me wonder how serialised it will be, especially given that Dan has said this week that they're way behind and basically filming things like a soap opera with pages being printed off on the day. I'm not sure why the show insists on having these wonky admin politics season arcs when they are consistently Britta'd and uneccesary to begin with. What's wrong with a weekly reset?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti
Feb 1, 2015
True. I'm definately not against serialisation, I just don't know why it's always about who is going to own the university when I don't imagine anyone watching cares about that. It could also be that all of the footage was taken from one episode - likely since they are still filming - and the season won't be serialised at all in this way, i'm just bullshitting based on what little we have to work with. It looks funny enough, but I would have been happy for Harmon to move onto something new, hopefully the gimmick episodes will be good enough to justify the ressurection.

• Locked thread