Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Wait. What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

It's weird how way in the beginning of S1 Troy is just "Generic high school jock" and how everyone calls abed slumdog for a couple episodes.

Watching them bring Troy out of his jock shell in S1 is probably some of my favorite TV ever.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I dont watch Girls, should I? Is it good? MAKE DECISIONS FOR ME TVIV

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

MikeJF posted:

I'm pretty drat sure all Season 5 dislike comes from three bad episodes at the end souring the ten great episodes leading into that.

For real, the VCR game episode was one of the top 5 they've ever done in my mind.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

- Yahoo will release the episodes one-a-week rather than a Netflix-style dump

I like this better anyway, I blew thru all of S2 of Orange is the new black and was all :smith: after like a week of watching

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Babygravy posted:

Briff you mean?

Jetta

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A decent amount of that was pretty big fanservice, but on the other hand, gently caress it, their core fanbase is all they've got, and they may as well make us happy.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Toxxupation posted:

It's not contractually possible
             /

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Ignoring people is streets behind

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Its OK, irish joe, I still love you :glomp:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

BreakAtmo posted:

Oh, really? In that case I guess it probably isn't Community-related, though I'm glad to hear that the writing begins soon.

Maybe he's helping write a couple episodes?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I didnt know Let's was more than a community thing???

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Brooklyn 99 really feels similar to the heart that early community had. It's good tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I thought it was pretty funny but I'm going to withhold judgement until the episodes air because I am not a giant shitloard

• Locked thread