Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Ha, my 11 year old daughter saw this before I got home and knew it was parodying something, just had no idea what. Her only error was in thinking it parodied ONE thing.

Holy poo poo what an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Been wondering if Colorado law changes would affect the show, I guess so!

Great ep, and anything Gina Gershon has my vote. I'm now hoping this this means that she's working on a show with Vince G. I dearly love Gina in ANYTHING she's done, and was a bit creepily obsessed with her for a while.

In one of my few celebrity encounters one of her directors/costars told me she was "a potty-mouthed skank" that smelled like cigarettes. That only made me love her more.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
There's a reason that so many great people got wasted in useless cameos, they knew this was probably coming.

That being said, I'll :toxx: myself that we're getting at least one more Community, although I'll be damned if I know in what format.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Kingtheninja posted:

I would be very okay with this, but I don't have any hope for shows getting revived after the heartbreaking Happy Endings debacle of '13.
Amen brother. I'd never expect this, but I find myself missing Happy Endings more than Community.

Now pardon me I need to go upstairs and buzz one out.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
The gently caress? I don't even know how my TV gets Yahoo! or whatever that is. Is it near E!?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Multicams are the sweetest deal and actor can get. You just show up to work, get handed pages, then read different versions on stage. You ALSO get a bunch of tourists cheering for *anything*. You typically work 2 days a week.

That why it was so funny that Charlie Sheen was "exhausted" by work on 2 and a half men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
None of those things have really warmed up rooms full of tourists that laugh and applaud for everything.

• Locked thread