Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I'm hoping it's been cancelled to make room for a Koogler spinoff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

1st AD posted:

It's Always Sunny and Veep are still on the air so I really don't care that much about this news. Community was very funny until Harmon decided that jokes were for rubes.

Here's a controversial opinion: there were jokes and many of them were funny jokes!!

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

1st AD posted:

Like do you guys seriously think this show got cancelled because it was just too perfect for this world and that it's NBCs fault that this show isn't making more money? Because Christ it became an awful mess for much of the last 3 seasons and I can't believe you want to see another season or a movie or whatever.

No, I think it got cancelled because not a whole lot of people watched it. Please stop projecting.

• Locked thread