Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Does that make this, in fact, the darkest timeline?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

El Tortuga posted:

You can't deny that an episode that's all the minor characters' stories playing out something like that similar episode of The Simpsons would be amazing. Just sixty seconds or so with each character as it pops around Greendale.

Nah we need a full on Lower Decks episode with Garrett, Vicki, Magnitude and maybe Quendra.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I think "...and that's canon," if the show doesn't get renewed, is the best way to wrap it up. It's such a nod to Community nerd fans.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I saw 110 new posts and knew the worst had happened.

:smith:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Please don't judge AHS on Coven. Coven was a cluster gently caress.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Mordiceius posted:

So I stopped watching at the end of season 3. How did they write troy off the show?

Pierce died and left him a bunch of money contingent on him circumnavigating the globe. He is currently doing so with LeVar Burton.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm rewatching the series & I have officially come around on the Schmitty episode.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Zedd posted:

That episode owns, because it is so drat grating and annoying. Schmmmmíííítyyyyyyyy

That episode owns because it is so grating and duhhhhhhhh

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Paget Brewster is pretty kickass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Meatwave posted:

Is that graphic a parody of something else?

• Locked thread