Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
That line about protesting the wrong Korea sounded really familiar and I'm ashamed I can't remember where I know it from.

I'll echo some of the other comments here in that this was a "gimmick" episode done very well, in that everybody was acting just like their own characters. Contrast that with the Law & Order episode, where the parody rewrote the entire structure of the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Sakarja posted:

Show's gonna last three five weeks.

Six unaired episodes on a DVD and a blooper reel!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Pierce died in the process of preparing a grandiose final monument to himself, a monument whose value was inflated by his persistent denial insisting that his sperm were "hyper-virile" instead of sterile. If that's not a character-appropriate way to die, I don't know what is.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Ape Agitator posted:

Pierce's masterstroke.

Nice.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
It's possible to like somebody personally and be unable to work with them professionally. I know I've had coworkers over the years that were great to hang out with outside of work, while being a giant pain when in the office.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
An article on NBCSports.com caught my eye. It had nothing to do with die rolls or coin flips.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I'm okay with this. While Season Five was a giant upswing in quality, a lot of it was pretty joyless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

juniperjones posted:

Then why did they go out like they did? With a stupid, pointless GI Joe episode and a finale I still haven't watched? The season started a lot stronger than it ended.

The GI Joe episode was pushed way back in the schedule because they didn't finish it until like the morning it aired. I bet they wish it could have aired earlier.

• Locked thread