Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
Harmon's back, Community's back, God is in His heaven, gas leak year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Teek posted:

When did pot become legal there, just this year?

When is the show now set? I think it showed dates for August on Abed's DVR, so it might still be 2013 there. The fact the show always has varied season start dates makes it hard to tell unless it's a holiday episode or the finale.
It's been legal to have it for a year, but the sale details were just implemented this month.

pwn
May 27, 2004

That's the Harmon Touch™

pwn
May 27, 2004

I don't know or care to know what shitstorm is going on itt. I'll miss Community, I found it great weekly entertainment, even season 4, though it was the least good that year. Goodbye Community, Dan Harmon, Britta Abed Jeff Annie Shirly Dean Chang Buzz Duncan, Pierce, Troy, The Human Being, Six Seasons etc, to paraphrase Harmon, one post isn't enough to express my gratitude. Excelsior.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Is it however the easiest an actor can get?

pwn
May 27, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

The Season 5 episode with the polygraph testing was just as great if not better.
That's True.

pwn
May 27, 2004

We could be roped up, doped up, hosed in the ear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Viginti posted:

Interesting that they seemed to be pushing the season wide plot a fair bit in that trailer. Makes me wonder how serialised it will be, especially given that Dan has said this week that they're way behind and basically filming things like a soap opera with pages being printed off on the day. I'm not sure why the show insists on having these wonky admin politics season arcs when they are consistently Britta'd and uneccesary to begin with. What's wrong with a weekly reset?
He's done that bit. Sounds like he wants to push himself.

• Locked thread