Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ov
Jul 28, 2004
SEE THAT WET SPOT ON MY PANTS? WATCH ME MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT SPILLING A CASSEROLE

Kleptobot posted:

Yep, went through med school and everything! Ken Jeong talked about it during an interview on Marc Maron's WTFpod if you can find it.

Yeah exactly, so he doesn't have a PhD. He has the thing that ordinary doctors have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ov
Jul 28, 2004
SEE THAT WET SPOT ON MY PANTS? WATCH ME MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT SPILLING A CASSEROLE
Is Brie Larson literally the exact same person as Emma Stone?

Also I enjoyed this episode a lot.

Also some homosexual in the P&R thread said that this episode and the latest P&R episode had the same plot? I don't understand.

ov
Jul 28, 2004

Last Chance posted:

Come on guys, he's just channeling Pierce.

Pierce is my favorite character by far.

ov
Jul 28, 2004

El Tortuga posted:

That's a funny way of spelling Chris Hemsworth.

Is Chris the juiced up steroid-injecting guy who plays Thor or is he the kid from the hunger games?

ov
Jul 28, 2004

El Tortuga posted:

Well I don't know about that description, but he does play Thor.

Ah drat, I should've known that. I saw the movie this weekend (you can read my review here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3578775#post425179765). Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ov
Jul 28, 2004

Irish Joe posted:

I apparently wrote this into my phone one night:

"Britta takes an online class and it
becomes an echo chamber for her
insane beliefs.

Shirley is accused of racism when
she fires a young black woman from
her sandwich shop.

Message about communication and isolation."

So even blackout drunk I write more for Shirley than the show's actual writing staff.

Haha do you seriously write fanfiction about random shows on your cellphone when you are drunk?

• Locked thread