Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Damnit, I somehow thought today was tomorrow and now I'm sad I don't have any Community on my tivo :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

My tivo decided that tonight's episodes weren't part of my season pass for the show.

I hope this is not an omen

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Jeff is going to be a double agent :ohdear:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

That lego bridge did not look very stable

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Table Mark II

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

This is going to be an amazing class

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Always Be Caging

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Yup. That's Nicholas Cage

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

My thoughts are in French

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

That was a fantastic pair of episodes

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

That was fantastically awkward

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

404GoonNotFound posted:

We... we might just get six seasons :stare:

And then......

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

So there's a riddle hidden in here, where Ken Jeong is talking about advice for new shows (3:12 in). It's on the chalkboard

quote:

Hey Greendalers!

Tweetle dee dumb, tweetle dee do
Here comes another riddle for you
Who wears it better in
Yellow vs blue
Clue: If you spend too much time texting, this could be you
_ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

It's all ghosts :ghost:

Either Change is cracking again, or the whole thing is audience-participation theater

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

This is going to be magical

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Annie knows how one should truly play

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Just amazing

Edit: Yup, gonna need that .gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

EAT FRESH!

• Locked thread