Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

VagueRant posted:

Ludwig Gorannson (the show's composer) released a medley of tunes that wasn't on the original soundtrack. (He still has yet to release the tunes from Fistful of Paintballs though!) It is both awesome, uplifting and amazingly nostalgic. (for something that is 4 years old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdJFyHM5cc

This show. :allears:

Senor Tron posted:

Season 1 music, best music.

I don't know man, season 3 had Starburns' memorial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuGeWA-5pVs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Man, I've missed this show.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

:stare: Perhaps a slight over-estimation of how many students are going to buy plain meatballs on Wednesday...

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

twistedmentat posted:

If I have one complaint about season 3 is that as it went on, it became ALL CHANG ALL THE TIME!

On that note, I noticed all of Chang's mannerisms this episode were perfectly season 1-esque.

Although I did catch this nice S2 reference after Mr. Stone catches Jeff in the flawless "gay murderer says what" question.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

PassTheRemote posted:

I enjoyed this episode a lot. I really like Annie and Buzz's plot. The other plot was more meh, but still enjoyable. Also, I really like a more subdued Chang.

Also, since John Oliver has left The Daily Show, do we know if he will be in the rest of the episodes this season? Because I hope that is the case.

He's signed on to be in eleven of the thirteen episodes this season, and there's already been two episodes without him.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

thexerox123 posted:

No... that's Jonathan Banks. John Oliver is only back for 6 episodes, I'm pretty sure.

Whoops, you're right. Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

egon_beeblebrox posted:

I am a fan of both Doctor Who and Community. Am I a bad person?

Only if you're a fan of Inspector Spacetime, too. You're a bad person but not for those reasons.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Those names are amazing. Buzzkill and Fourth Wall

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
And Britta acquiring a used iPod Nano in 2014.

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

I don't even know what to watch on TV anymore. All I have right now is Arrow and The Flash, but sometimes I just want to watch a 30 minute comedy while I eat some chicken nuggets.

I second the recommendation for Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Joke-to-joke it's one of the best comedies out there. It's not 30 Rock, but honestly what is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
Keith David stole every scene he was in.

• Locked thread