Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Like any show, there are lovely episodes. There are also great episodes. There are more good episodes than lovely with Who. But yes, some of the fans are obnoxious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

LividLiquid posted:

If every show is judged by its worst fans, then nothing is any good.

Nothing.

This is pretty much the truth. The internet brings the worst fans together and gives them a voice. Ignore it and them and you'll enjoy the shows quite a bit more.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I liked seeing Danny Pudi with his 3 minutes of screen time in Captain America 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

MrAristocrates posted:

Why do you even remember that

goons.xlsx

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Brocktoon posted:

I'm going to wait to see if Hannibal is cancelled before I say that.

(Oh poo poo, and Parks and Rec....and Grimm....)

Hannibal was already renewed.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I know John Oliver talked about how he was hoping to be in every episode of a supposed six season of Community between working on his new show.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

dongsbot 9000 posted:

It's infinitely easier for a tech support rep being paid $8/hr to say "ok i've recorded your save community request" than "gently caress off i cant do anything" even though the rep does the exact same thing after the chat (nothing).

Community Is Dead. Deal With It.

People said the same concerning Veronica Mars, Family Guy, etc.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Kingtheninja posted:

I thought Battleground was really fun (I'm also from Madison so there might be a little bias) but most of my Community viewing happened through hulu plus because I was always working Thursday nights. I would be very okay with this, but I don't have any hope for shows getting revived after the heartbreaking Happy Endings debacle of '13.

What's up another Madison goon? I am also definitely OK with this, but am not keeping my hopes up.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I think that was a couple lunatics on etsy, which every show has.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's internet only. This is the best news. I love seeing all the comments of "let it die already".

Awesome.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Irish Joe posted:

Glover will never, ever come back.

Famous last words.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

They are releasing all 13 episodes at once:

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/community-season-6-yahoo-204612640.html

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ratjaculation posted:

Bring Back Pierce!

Also, why is a search engine making shows?

Why is an ebook seller making shows? Why is a video game company making shows?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Irish Joe posted:

Not in a million years. Not for the movie. Not for the seventh season comic book. Not ever, or for any reason.

Quite a few people said the same thing about the show even coming back.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for Donald to come back. Chevy? Yeah probably but not Don.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm never surprised at the poo poo I hear about people.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

With John Olivers show being done for the season I really hope he can do a few episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Don't gotta watch season 6 man.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

2/6 or a third are minorities though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Modern Family is still pretty good.

• Locked thread