Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

FBS posted:

What's a good, basic, and free video editor for Windows 10? I want to put several clips together into one video and maybe add some text or basic shape overlays.

Davinci Resolve is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Also trailer brakes. As long as they're in good shape and actually work, get off the gas and gently apply trailer brakes to slow the hell down. Braking just the trailer adds tongue weight, which is what fixes the problem.

And then get off the highway and take surface streets until you can get somewhere safe to move the load forwards slightly.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

CarForumPoster posted:

honked at by the locals in their 89 corollas for driving too slow and not pulling off.

I experienced this driving down the angeles crest. Locals in ratty half ton pickups and survivor economy cars hauling rear end. Granted I was driving a 21 year old hybrid with LRR tires at 50 psi and minuscule brakes, but still.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

Got the Garmin Mini 2 and I'm super happy with it. Super small, no glitchy problems, app works really well. I'm going to buy two more for my other cars. It's tempting having a rear camera but I think this is good enough for the moment.

I sincerely hope I never post any footage from it here :v:

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

Hypnolobster posted:

Got the Garmin Mini 2 and I'm super happy with it. Super small, no glitchy problems, app works really well. I'm going to buy two more for my other cars. It's tempting having a rear camera but I think this is good enough for the moment.
I sincerely hope I never post any footage from it here :v:
Update:

https://i.imgur.com/ckR9MgH.mp4
do imgur video embeds work?

e: apparently yes!

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

I can make up for the lack of fucks in that even if I have a boring midwest US accent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZvHN-ll6Hk
Somebody passed me in a ridiculous way today so I remembered to bring in the SD card and grab a few clips. First gen Insights are tailgating/stupid passing magnets, even when going well over the speed limit. Also bonus same-car spotting in the middle of nowhere VT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

I've got a Mini 2 and actually like it a lot. The only thing I find annoying is that saving a video is 1. too short and 2. loud as hell. Otherwise it's been completely trouble free for me.