Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walla
Sep 17, 2017

theshim posted:

Silas, Effie and Elise thus far. Chapter 7 is just kind of a clusterfuck with all the Faceless rushing you. Up to chapter 8 now and getting to the third village is going to be very tricky. Niles with Odin as a backpack can handle the mages at the bottom (if he decides to loving hit) but getting to the village without Flora freezing him is much dicier and I can't effectively rush the top ton of enemies with just Corrin, Jakob and Arthur. Also, ye gods, Arthur's bases are dreadful.

Chapter 9 should be mostly fine and then chapter 10 is probably going to be a total clusterfuck without using any of Camilla and her retainers.

Ouch. I'm not sure if I would be willing to try that on Normal. Maybe on Phoenix mode. That just sounds like torture.

Why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

WrightOfWay posted:

Fire Emblem characters with last names (pre-Three Houses) are just weird.
tbf most of them are pretty normal honestly. The Reeds (Brendan, Lloyd, Linus, and Sonia married in and brought Nino with her), Seliph Baldos Chalphy, Sanaki Kirsch Altina, etc.

though they've still never confirmed or denied if Marth's last name actually is Lowell. The OVA gave him that name, and the OVAs obviously aren't canon, but Kaga is given an original creator/story consultant credit, so its entirely possible the name came from him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance.

Smellrose

I don't care what's canon, I'm assuming everyone's full name is "Firstname J. Fire Emblem" until told otherwise.