Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
I ran crying to the mods because someone bought me a title with naughty words in it. (twice!)
I am the world's softest bitch and you you should remind me of it forever. If this text is gone it's because I couldn't handle being a fucking loser.

Smellrose

Three Houses loving slaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006
I ran crying to the mods because someone bought me a title with naughty words in it. (twice!)
I am the world's softest bitch and you you should remind me of it forever. If this text is gone it's because I couldn't handle being a fucking loser.

Smellrose

If it wasn't for Dedue (and the utter cruelty potential of making Ashe fight his dad) I'd have no interest in playing the Blue Lion path.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Looper posted:

what would y'all want out of the next fire emblem?

A character voiced by Arnie Pantoja so I can finally recreate Team Konosuba in Heroes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

I dunno, I like the idea of an FE protagonist whose canonical attitude is "we're in the middle of a war, stop flirting with me" for sheer novelty value if nothing else.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Endorph posted:

yes, but ike gay

Our positions aren't mutually exclusive.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Fire Emblem viral marketing getting out of hand.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

I just want more characters with last names.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Lyn is a cool character and her outfit is neat even if her skirt is ridiculous.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Tae posted:

a type of cheongsam is weird?

Its just slit way too high and doesn't seem practical for horseback riding is all

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Is it me or is Jill Frizzart an inherently funny name?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

Wark Say posted:

It's only fair that one of Tellius duology's biggest clowns has a funny name.

I just it's a name with big Bart Fargo energy if that makes any sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Smellrose

I don't care what's canon, I'm assuming everyone's full name is "Firstname J. Fire Emblem" until told otherwise.