Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Anybody have tips to help me with Echoes final level? I have been stuck for such a long time and it's such a long level :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

chiasaur11 posted:

What are you having trouble with specifically? There's a lot of things that can complicate that level.

If you don't know how to kill Jedah, that might be helpful.

Mostly getting overwhelmed by the Terrors and actually dealing with all the dudes that are surrounding Duma without everybody dying horribly.

I know it's a certain number of attacks get absorbed before you can kill Jedah but i don't know if there is a good way to deal with him either.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Update, i beat the final level! Had i known all along that the boss would target the illusion soldiers over Alm then i could have saved a few lives but I did it! RIP Mae,Valbar,Matilda and Kamui.

How deep does this post game dungeon go before i start diving into it?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Super No Vacancy posted:

what are you supposed to do in a musou after you do the story mode like. there’s a zillion history mode fights but you just kinda do the same thing forever and level up your dudes so you can keep doing it?

do higher difficulty modes to get better weapons so you can keep leveling up forever!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Pretty sure it was a swimsuit that was changed to be a ugly,glorious monstrosity and not a wedding dress? Unless there was also a wedding dress that i'm not aware of.

I really should go back and finish TMSFE before the Switch port comes out though :sigh:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Tae posted:

Literally every WiiU port has sold like double or triple minimum on the Switch

Except my dream remake/sequel to to Wonderful 101 :sigh:

Deadly Premonition 2 is now a thing surely W101 is next to get some love on the Switch right? Right?!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I started playing 3 Houses recently down Golden Deer and how long do i have to wait when the game says it will take time for my relationship with Leonie to develop? It's just kinda locked at C atm.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Are the master classes in 3 Houses any better than the advanced ones? Like i kinda see the good from going from Grappler to War Master or whatever it is but is going to make a difference to turn my 2 pallies into Great Knights or whatever? Bow Knight looks like the best choice for most of Golden Deer and then all the magic people get Dark/Holy Knight maybe?

So many horses in those classes and so many characters with no skill on riding after all this time.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I can't recall if you could zoom through textboxes and cutscenes in the original TMS super fast with the X button but i super appreciate it now that i'm trying to get back to essentially the end of the game again like i was on the Wii U

I super enjoy the look of the new dungeon and i love that i can dress Itsuki up like Joker.

Tae posted:

that dog sidequest doesn't translate well to some people

Doing between that one random little girls request for "the free magazines" and Ellie asking to meet you by them like you would instinctively know exactly where magazines would be didn't translate to me back when i first did them and they still don't today :v:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Quake is rude :( farewell 4 of my characters on low health and goodbye 20 minutes of my life on this stage...

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I just want a strong,loving S rank relationship like Pent and Loiuse have :(

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It means nothing because rampaging usually means the boss on thier last health bar and about to die anyway :black101:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Endorph posted:

the same person later wrote a review of advance wars where they were like 'seeing war treated so casually is horrific... perhaps later cutscenes reveal darker depths to this story, but i shall not play long enough to find out..'

God imagine the discourse around Days of Ruin coming out in todays internet? Even back when the game released it was a bit obnoxious. It would be 100x worse today!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

This is EXACTLY why you wait till level 20 to promote!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

His name is Erk because that's the sound you make whenever you see one of his level ups

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Having Sommie actually help you during that minigame is a trap so you need to use precision on the later courses and that dog will just shoot anything you're vaguely aiming at.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Pureauthor posted:

Alm/Faye is, AFAIK, still the only support that incurs penalties that also gets worse the higher rank it is.

Wait so the A rank support where Alm finally tells Faye he's not interested is both kind of a downer mentally AND statistically in the game?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

It was especially bad back when Reboot Camp came out and i'd be all excited to see a youtube recommendation on like unit or co tier lists or whatever and it was just a loving Mangs video