Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

circ dick soleil posted:

I want to kill a minor in cold blood.

He does try to kill you so it isn't exactly 'cold blood'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Junkfist posted:

Killing minors in Russia is just a misdemeanor anyway.

Hell I don't even think it's illegal if you do it hilariously on dashcam

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Pharmaskittle posted:

Shoot them. They were leaving us all to die, gently caress them. Shoot them in the back.

If the option was there I would have just let Kenny beat Arvo to death, shoot Mike for being a traitorous gently caress who leaves children and babies to die, and shoot Bonnie on principle.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Kibayasu posted:

Every dialogue option is mumble-y insulting everyone around you in Russian while planning their doom.

And if anyone is actually mean to you all the dialogue options change to "HOW COULD YOU I AM INNOCENT CHILD ABLOOBLOOBLOO :qq:!!!"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

bobjr posted:

Every QTE is slowly limping away from zombies or people and they're all the kind where you fail no matter what.

Right at the end you fall down, turn over, and give real big sad eyes. Tap q to make your sad eyes bigger and dewier then hit e to initiate slight lip pout.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Coolguye posted:

Kenny is indeed like Hitler

in that he did nothing wrong

Kenny did not what was convenient, only what was necessary.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The protagonist for S3 is Kenny, you send the entire game making tough, but rational, decisions while everyone around you screams "OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU MONSTER!!?"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Lotta people who killed Kenny and feel bad about it itt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Hobojim posted:

Can anybody explain why Luke was adamant about apologizing to Bonnie on the way to the power station in episode 5, and then why Bonnie insisted that Luke dying was Kenny's fault afterwards? Those are the only two things I don't really get. I mean, I guess she could be blaming Kenny because he antagonized Arvo to the point where he led us across a dangerous lake, but then she sympathised with Arvo to the point where she freed him and tried to run off, stealing supplies.

The answer, unfortunately, is lovely writing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Blue Raider posted:

finished this last night. kennys only mistake was half measures in regards to russians.

Agreed.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

PriorMarcus posted:

I let Kenny kill the angry crazy girl whose name I've forgotten and the ending was perfect. Seriously, having Kenny leave me behind for both of our sakes, despite how much it hurt, was beautiful.

This guy gets it.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

PriorMarcus posted:

Really? I would've had a more emotional reaction to watching Clem's hat sink into the deep. I guess Luke was kind of promising in the first two episodes but then he vanished for one of them and came back with some kind of personality disorder. Who has sex during an emergency scouting mission for a heavily pregnant woman?

Man, gently caress all the new characters, I didn't have a good read on any of them. They switched how they felt and reacted to poo poo scene to scene. At least Kenny was consistent in his beliefs and motivations.

I hope they switch up writers for the next season.

Luke sucked real bad and honestly I was more upset that he took his machete with him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Davincie posted:

no one likes sarah, if not for her dad she would be dead in 5 seconds. Also whats up with a bunch of non english speaking russians in the middle of the usa

Russian mafia no less

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Goobish posted:

Just finished it and I let Kenny kill Jane. First of all, at that point I just wanted to kill everyone who wasn't Kenny. Everyone was pissing me off at the end. And Jane, who the gently caress hides a baby and then acts like it's dead to... to what? Prove a point about Kenny? Yeah, if your point is he'll kill a bitch.

Hell yeah Ken-Bro

Dibujante posted:

What's up with all the AK-47s floating around, too? Fully automatic ones?

They...brought them...from...russia

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The protagonist of season 3 is going to be Kenny, especially if you shot him like a dummy.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

laplace posted:

I've said it a few times but I found it deeply problematic that you could play the game and actively refuse the baby all the time and say things like "I don't want to hold it" "here take it", to the point where people would actively notice that you didn't want anything to do with the baby, only to have it shoehorned on you at the last minute because Clem has to be a bastion of light and good and take the baby because CLEM LOVE BABBY. It was ridiculous character whiplash and honestly my Clem probably would have just left AJ in the car and just been pissed at Jane for arbitrarily getting someone murdered and causing conflict.

There was a lot of this in S2. Arvo was one of the worst parts for me, the guy tries to ambush murder us in the forest and even captive freaks out and threatens us. Oh but we're supposed tof feel sorry for him because he's a cripple and makes Puss In Boots eyes at us when we threaten him back. In a real apocalypse scenario that group would have slit his throat and dumped him in the nearest ditch without a second thought.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

PriorMarcus posted:

Every single one of the new group was a combination of idiotic, monstrous or dangerously unadjusted to the state of the world. It's no wonder that Kenny built a ski-slope utopia only to have it hosed over the same night the new group stumbled upon it.

Realtalk I was ready to walk out with Kenny literally the moment he appeared cause that group was powerfully retarded. They keep going "oooooh we're being hunted by some crazy guy!! you have to save us literal child!!" While the entire time my reaction was a solid:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DeathChicken posted:

Man, gently caress Kenny. I gave up on his rear end in Season 1 when I didn't smash Larry's head with a cinderblock, so he took *every last opportunity* to whine about how Lee had no loyalty to him for the rest of the game. Get over it, jerk. :colbert:

Kenny realized you were bitchmade from day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

rypakal posted:

I assume to shoot him the back of the head because he was the worst loving character in s1.

The worst character of s1 is better then the best of s2

• Locked thread