Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

RightClickSaveAs posted:

I really, really doubt it. I did the same thing, and I'd be very surprised if Lee would show up again in any form. If they did that, then they'd have to explain it to all the people (over 60% I think?) who had Clem shoot him. "Oh turns out she didn't actually shoot him in the head" would just be poor revisionism.

It could just be an extra scene like Clem notices Zombie Lee clawing at a window and says "omg!" but yea there really is no point I like that Lee is basically her Zombie survival mentor.

That video of the Dog whisperer has actually got me interested in watching the video, dogs even domesticated ones will have sudden switches to aggression over food, being cornered or just being scared so I did originally think the scene was done well. (apart for the perfect kick into the Mortal Kombat spike trap)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Overall I think it was a really good episode

I hugged Kenny even though I hated him in season 1, the new group (apart from Luke) is soo bad Kenny looked like an awesome knight in shining armor.

I also did not give two fucks about Walter or Alvin being used as human shields I ordered Kenny to snipe them motherfuckers and he just failed in true Kenny fashion causing both of them to be swiftly executed.

I knew Alvin was going to die if Kenny shot but had him do it anyway.... why did you do that you say?? "YEA GO CHECK THAT CABIN IS NICE AND SAFE LITTLE GIRL..... ERRR AND GET ME SOME FOOD....WHAT YOU AINT GONE YET?? goooood riddance arsehole :colbert:

and

Wonder where Luke went I really wasnt surprised when Kenny said he'd hosed him off after spending the grand total of 2 mins with the guy

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

kater posted:

gently caress yes I'm going to go get Kenny. No don't reveal yourself Kenny let's go find Luke... Oh god. And then a few moments later when I just give up and go all in and he manages to take down the dude I've never been prouder of Kenny. Only for the dude to have only been winged not stopped at all and suddenly Alvin's killed right in front of New Christa and gosh I feel bad. 'Kenny...' indeed.

I actually shouted "gently caress YEA KENNY" when I thought he had killed the leader, only for him to get up and execute Alvin. However I was really not bothered at Alvin's passing as he came across as a bit of a lazy arsehole to me

I really hope this Carver community is not where the game is going I was hoping to see the crappy group try to overcome harsh cold temperatures with a pregnant woman whilst they struggle to get to the mythical place Kenny mentions

However I doubt that will be the case

VoLaTiLe fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Mar 6, 2014

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you
Loved episode 5 I actually sided with Jane in the end due to the fact I was telling Kenny to stop and let her talk yet he continued to beat up Jane, kind of made me want to side against Kenny.

I had a feeling Jane had hid the child but the situation would not have gone that far if Kenny had kept his anger in check.

So shot Kenny but immediately felt bad after doing so the timer was just about to run out when I selected the option, I told Jane she was loving crazy and then forgave her.

Also gently caress Bonnie I start to forgive her then she treats me like a complete oval office, if she is in S3 she will be eating the bullet first chance I get.

• Locked thread