Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Timed charges are in the base game according to wikis for the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maguoob
Dec 26, 2012

Bruteman posted:

Timed charges are in the base game according to wikis for the game.

When I say a Quality of Life option, I meant that when you hold E on a locked container do you get the option to use a timed charge to break the lock. In the base game, just checked the latest release, you still only have the single lockpick option. In UL you can choose a Timed Charge, a Bobby Pin, or a Lockpick to open locked containers (or doors). This means instead of messing around with lockpicks, UL is more like Skyrim, you can just choose a timed charge and it will blow it up.

Also they broke something for me in the last release, because the game was super choppy when I went to check.

Edit: This also useful in UL because it only takes a single charge to get through the durability of any container when used as a lockpick option. Otherwise you might have to use multiple to break them open if you do the whole arm and toss on the container.

Bruteman
Apr 15, 2003

Can I ask ya somethin', Padre? When I was kickin' your ass back there... you get a little wood?

Maguoob posted:

When I say a Quality of Life option, I meant that when you hold E on a locked container do you get the option to use a timed charge to break the lock. In the base game, just checked the latest release, you still only have the single lockpick option. In UL you can choose a Timed Charge, a Bobby Pin, or a Lockpick to open locked containers (or doors). This means instead of messing around with lockpicks, UL is more like Skyrim, you can just choose a timed charge and it will blow it up.

Also they broke something for me in the last release, because the game was super choppy when I went to check.

Edit: This also useful in UL because it only takes a single charge to get through the durability of any container when used as a lockpick option. Otherwise you might have to use multiple to break them open if you do the whole arm and toss on the container.

Oh, sorry, I didn't read closely enough. I actually hadn't even noticed timed charges on the UL context menu.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I just started playing the game this week after picking it up on a sale. While I've put a good amount of hours into it so far, I'm clearly just scratching the surface of the game. I'm thinking about restarting my world. Does anyone have some tips for a new player in terms of what are some generally useful perks to prioritize early? I ended up grabbing the things that allowed me basic cooking recipes, some crafting, and farming skills, since those helped my early survival. I don't necessarily feel like I chose my perks wrong or anything, but maybe I could do better. Other earlygame tips would also be helpful since there's just so much to learn, such as the mentions on the last page about steel from the streetlamps.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
This is all based on mostly single player experiences.
Multi is definitely more fun though and better to specialize different stuff than your teammates to get better stuff early.

I usually go with a spear at first, no points.
I just feel that a spear or a knife is better at early game.
While I am waiting and putting points into Sexy T-Rex to get my stamina usage under control.
Later I will go full Steel club, because of the ability to stun and knock them down.
If you play long enough, you'll eventually just have points into most things.
So while specializing is good, having at least a point or 2 into each weapon is a good thing.

Knife is pretty decent for its bleeds and a fun thing to try.
Points in looting work a little better the longer you wait, seemingly.
Dipping into Snow or Wasteland biomes early can get you some nicer stuff, but are much more dangerous biomes.
Under your character info you can find your looting level which changes with biome.
Snow = More bears and mountain lions
Wasteland = Stronger zombies, plus cops/military/bubbly zombie earlier.
I find that grasslands and desert are both fairly easy, but the danger ramps up considerably when you get into snow and then wasteland.
A lot of stuff you can skip early by raiding bookstores/mailboxes/newsstands for recipe/schematics.
This will change in a big way with alpha 21.
Looting items are location based, i.e. more electrical stuff in the electronics store.
Plus vendor workbenchs have a higher chance of giving that schematic. Letting you save some points into crafting.
Beakers and Crucibles are important for making the chemistry station and making steel.
Points into the vendor stash line can get you them early.

Really just read through all the perks and find what you might like for your game.
You can always change the danger level of your game at any point fi you want to make early game easier then ramp it up.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

I have put like 30 hours into the game in the last four days with some friends, and I have two questions:

Are tires meant to be so rare? I have destroyed so many cars with the ratchet that we have an entire box full of nothing but engines with spare for generators vendors, and others, but we can't even find enough tires to make everyone a motorcycle.

Why are birds the way they are?????

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

You mean complete bastards?
I thought that birds got fixed a little in this last update?
Unless you are on a server that hasnt been updated.
But they are getting their range lowered and supposedly not able to attack you while you are in a vehicle.
But on the plus side, lots of feathers and rotting meat for farms.

Sadly the RNG can really poo poo all over you in this game.
I have had games where I found a beaker on day 1-2 in trash on the road and then I have had games where I couldnt find one until I was in level 70+.
If its too bad, then just ask the admin to cheat them in.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

aniviron posted:

I have put like 30 hours into the game in the last four days with some friends, and I have two questions:

Are tires meant to be so rare? I have destroyed so many cars with the ratchet that we have an entire box full of nothing but engines with spare for generators vendors, and others, but we can't even find enough tires to make everyone a motorcycle.

Why are birds the way they are?????

Tires (or the acid to craft them) are rare but you'll probably find more wheels by looting gas stations and car shops than by breaking down cars.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Kibayasu posted:

Tires (or the acid to craft them) are rare but you'll probably find more wheels by looting gas stations and car shops than by breaking down cars.

also just searching cars!

it is entirely OK to restart from scratch, for me the fun part of the game is up until you have a lot of everything, then it's time to reroll. Different area, different towns and different POIs, different build etc. so much replay value in the game's current state!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Flesh Forge posted:

also just searching cars!

it is entirely OK to restart from scratch, for me the fun part of the game is up until you have a lot of everything, then it's time to reroll. Different area, different towns and different POIs, different build etc. so much replay value in the game's current state!

I'm bad at the game and sometimes die even on normal difficulty, but I did a new random gen world with world-size of 4096 or whatever half the normal size it (actually 1/4 I think?) and set the difficulty up and 5 day hordes (max size 64) and no loot respawn.

The starting trader is in snow biome and second one was in desert biome.

I got murdered by a mountain lion ambush on day 1, but gave myself a mulligan on that and kept going. Day 5 expected the horde to be reasonably easy, but almost died and lost all my hatches and had to run around in the open to finish them. Clearly going to have to re-think my simple first horde base design before the day 10 horde or I'll be very very dead.

Game is fun, but trying to find enough time to build a good base for day 10 while still looting for better gear and enough ammo to fight them is gonna be a challenge.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

The Locator posted:

I'm bad at the game and sometimes die even on normal difficulty, but I did a new random gen world with world-size of 4096 or whatever half the normal size it (actually 1/4 I think?) and set the difficulty up and 5 day hordes (max size 64) and no loot respawn.

The starting trader is in snow biome and second one was in desert biome.

I got murdered by a mountain lion ambush on day 1, but gave myself a mulligan on that and kept going. Day 5 expected the horde to be reasonably easy, but almost died and lost all my hatches and had to run around in the open to finish them. Clearly going to have to re-think my simple first horde base design before the day 10 horde or I'll be very very dead.

Game is fun, but trying to find enough time to build a good base for day 10 while still looting for better gear and enough ammo to fight them is gonna be a challenge.

I highly recommend making a 'firing blind'-style base (ie: an open gap with double-sided bars or plates above/below it) so you can melee them from safety. You don't need to loot ammo if you don't need to use a gun :eng101: Also, loads of cobblestone rocks are often sold at traders for basically nothing at all, so stock up if you can.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

I highly recommend making a 'firing blind'-style base (ie: an open gap with double-sided bars or plates above/below it) so you can melee them from safety. You don't need to loot ammo if you don't need to use a gun :eng101: Also, loads of cobblestone rocks are often sold at traders for basically nothing at all, so stock up if you can.

Yeah, I've actually made some pretty solid bases in the past versions of the game, I just wasn't expecting the day 5 horde to be nearly as large or tough as it was! I only had a couple of hatches set up to melee over (max upgraded with scrap iron), and the damage output of the horde was overwhelming my stone axe ability to repair, and obviously I can't repair and kill them at the same time. In retrospect I should have added another hatch and upgraded them all to max forged iron. Actually I just picked up the schematic for a nail gun, so I'll have to see if I have the mats to make that.

For day 10 I am gonna do some sort of an elevated thing so that when I smack them in the face or just when there are too many of them, they'll fall off so they are more controlled, and use overhead bars to deal with the stupid birds. I have a couple thousand cement mix ready to go, need to craft a hammer since I still haven't found another one part-way through day 9.

I also need to make a chem station but haven't found enough acid, only 2 and need 5.

I have picked up a couple solid weapons though. Still on my level 4 bat which was what I had for the first horde, but I have a level 4 tactical assault rifle, level 4 magnum, and a level 6 pistol that I just picked up. Ammo isn't plentiful but if I do the base right I should be able to mostly melee. I can't make steel yet but I've got a bunch of forged iron.

Edit: I'm not actually sure what your 'firing blind' base means, but sounds sort of similar to what I have done sometimes in the past with a gap that they have to jump over with bars keeping them from doing so.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

OgNar posted:

You mean complete bastards?
I thought that birds got fixed a little in this last update?
Unless you are on a server that hasnt been updated.
But they are getting their range lowered and supposedly not able to attack you while you are in a vehicle.
But on the plus side, lots of feathers and rotting meat for farms.

I'm in A20, didn't play before last week. Birds are assholes, they're faster than a motorcycle, they can still attack vehicles, they lock on like cruise missiles, and if you turn a corner into one they attack fast enough to generally get a broken bone, infection, or contusion in. Zombies have become more or less a non-threat with a pump shotgun and a good steel spear but birds are still demonic. The rotting meat is nice, or so our farmer says when I bring it back to him, but we don't really need feathers anymore.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

The Locator posted:

Edit: I'm not actually sure what your 'firing blind' base means, but sounds sort of similar to what I have done sometimes in the past with a gap that they have to jump over with bars keeping them from doing so.

Google 'four-sided hunting blind' and just make something like that on a larger scale. I do that with a pillar in the middle with ladders to escape up to, and security bars at the corners dividing each section into quadrants so that if zombies break down one wall you can retreat to another side and shoot through to them.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I started up a new world and on my very first trader quest I got infected with no honey or anything to mitigate it. I decided that since I was near the big hospital in Diersvill, I'd go searching it for antibiotics. I just finished getting all the way to the top, and not a single antibiotics spawned the whole way despite the numerous medical supply spawns, and I'm at the point where I'd need two of them to cure my infection. I'm tempted to just restart because it's the middle of Day 3 now and I haven't been able to focus on getting anything accomplished because of this long detour. I probably won't, and will just stick it out, but drat if I don't feel pretty unlucky right about now.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Not to be too gamey about it but when I have infection happen that early I just ignore it then cure it with death. Unless you find some honey in the course of regular early game stuff the time you spend searching for antibiotics is too wasteful.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Yeah glass and a bedroll are early game cure alls.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
for what its worth, in Undead Legacy the tree stumps you see in the forest biome actually give honeycombs. A few of them together give you the infection curing honey.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Drakenel posted:

for what its worth, in Undead Legacy the tree stumps you see in the forest biome actually give honeycombs. A few of them together give you the infection curing honey.

Stumps give honey in vanilla too... although I ran into a similar situation earlier where I spent half an hour and what had to have been at least 30 stumps before one finally deigned to drop honey... and by then I had ticked over to 5.4% infection :shepicide: Thankfully I found a second one not long after but jeez that was unlucky, I swear they have a decent (~25%?) drop rate usually.

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Pretty sure a book ups that specific drop rate, and it's likely a loot skill also helps.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

the book actually makes regular trees start dropping honey sometimes, although it might also have some hidden effect on stumps too :shrug:

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Perk_Books#Wasteland_Treasures

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

Stumps give honey in vanilla too... although I ran into a similar situation earlier where I spent half an hour and what had to have been at least 30 stumps before one finally deigned to drop honey... and by then I had ticked over to 5.4% infection :shepicide: Thankfully I found a second one not long after but jeez that was unlucky, I swear they have a decent (~25%?) drop rate usually.

A20 did lower the chance of honey significantly from whatever it was in A19. It’s nowhere near 0 but if A19 is what you remember it’s very different now.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

you are way more likely to find some amount of pill form antibiotic searching trash and medical poo poo now, than you are to find honey going out trying to farm stumps. there are also a lot of easier-access medical supply spawns like ambulances with at least two containers of medical supplies just out on the street in random places (the ambulance itself plus one container/pile). certain POIs are also guaranteed to have at least one ambulance outside of them, like hospitals and Butcher Pete's.

e: not that trash piles have a high chance of this, but there are SO MANY of them and you should check every one imo.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Picked up the game myself when it was on sale. While I had watched a few youtubers I follow play it it took a bit to get around to it but finally gave it a shot and man, it really is fun. It just amazes me how bad the yogs were at actually playing the game though, with how often they'd die or just not eat/drink/heal themselves.

I'm gonna guess there's no guaranteed easy way to find shotgun (or really any gun) parts? Had a pipe shotgun all the way up till past my blood moon (which I survived thanks to the power of BAT) when I finally scrounged one up from a random desert house.

Also any regular goon servers? Wouldn't mind a chance to dip in and play multiplayer though solo is pretty fun so far too.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Evil Kit posted:

Picked up the game myself when it was on sale. While I had watched a few youtubers I follow play it it took a bit to get around to it but finally gave it a shot and man, it really is fun. It just amazes me how bad the yogs were at actually playing the game though, with how often they'd die or just not eat/drink/heal themselves.

I'm gonna guess there's no guaranteed easy way to find shotgun (or really any gun) parts? Had a pipe shotgun all the way up till past my blood moon (which I survived thanks to the power of BAT) when I finally scrounged one up from a random desert house.

I discovered this game by YouTube suggesting a Glock9 video. If you haven't seen his stuff and you enjoyed watching bad players play, you should check him out. He did one series where it was modded where any hit by any creature in the game was an instant kill, and all his games are played to the first death which ends it. He's pretty entertaining also, as long as you don't mind swearing.

In my experience with shotgun parts is you find very few parts in the wild, and most of your parts you'll get by scrapping shotguns that are worse than whatever you have, which means that the very first one is just a matter of getting a lucky drop.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

There’s no guaranteed way outside of crafting but places you’d expect to find a gun have a higher chance, then it just has to be a shotgun. Or check the traders a lot. A proper pump shotgun will almost always take some time though since that’s a relatively high tech level. The step after the pipe shotgun is a sawed off double barrel. 2 shots before a really long reload!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Evil Kit posted:

Yeah I've also been watching some Yogs play it, specifically Hat Films and Sips together. They're so bad about various aspects of playing but I enjoy a lot of their banter regardless, plus it's fun seeing a decent size multiplayer group going at it.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Kibayasu posted:

There’s no guaranteed way outside of crafting but places you’d expect to find a gun have a higher chance, then it just has to be a shotgun. Or check the traders a lot. A proper pump shotgun will almost always take some time though since that’s a relatively high tech level. The step after the pipe shotgun is a sawed off double barrel. 2 shots before a really long reload!

The Locator posted:

I discovered this game by YouTube suggesting a Glock9 video. If you haven't seen his stuff and you enjoyed watching bad players play, you should check him out. He did one series where it was modded where any hit by any creature in the game was an instant kill, and all his games are played to the first death which ends it. He's pretty entertaining also, as long as you don't mind swearing.

In my experience with shotgun parts is you find very few parts in the wild, and most of your parts you'll get by scrapping shotguns that are worse than whatever you have, which means that the very first one is just a matter of getting a lucky drop.

the double barrel reload is significantly faster than pipe and you get 2 shots instead of 1, it's such a massive upgrade lol. Good to know I'm just gonna need to find more non-pipe shotguns to scrap.

FPzero posted:

Yeah I've also been watching some Yogs play it, specifically Hat Films and Sips together. They're so bad about various aspects of playing but I enjoy a lot of their banter regardless, plus it's fun seeing a decent size multiplayer group going at it.

I watched the one way back of Duncan, Ravs and some others playing it and man at least the Yogs are all consistently bad no matter the group you watch. I'm following the Hats + Sips at the moment myself, though really I watch all the Yogs specifically for the bantz and not actual competence.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

A lot of games but especially survival games will always be played worse on YouTube/streaming when the hosts being entertaining are the draw instead of watching a specific game/learning about a specific game. 7 Days has a lot of necessary but boring (to an audience) stuff between exciting (to an audience) stuff.

Even games like Valheim where death is an inconvenience at most still needs you to go out an gather a bunch of stuff for a while.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Having attempted to do a bit of streaming yeah 100% it's surprisingly difficult to be both entertaining and play competently. There is a certain level of "just read what the game is telling you dummy instead of clicking through it without paying any attention" that doesn't do someone any favors though.

Also I went ahead and upped the difficulty settings from Adventurer to Nomad and ho-boy the game does not gently caress around. What are generally the differences between difficulty levels?

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I always ignored shotguns until I got a pump because of the poo poo reload times.
Now in the next big update it seems that I will be forced to use the poo poo ones to build up the ability to get a good one.
As far as I can tell, which sucks.

Evil Kit posted:

Also I went ahead and upped the difficulty settings from Adventurer to Nomad and ho-boy the game does not gently caress around. What are generally the differences between difficulty levels?

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Difficulty

Mostly damage done

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

OgNar posted:

I always ignored shotguns until I got a pump because of the poo poo reload times.
Now in the next big update it seems that I will be forced to use the poo poo ones to build up the ability to get a good one.
As far as I can tell, which sucks.

https://7daystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Difficulty

Mostly damage done

You won't need to use them just find more books. The new system is just about learning to craft them not learning how to use them.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Evil Kit posted:

Also any regular goon servers? Wouldn't mind a chance to dip in and play multiplayer though solo is pretty fun so far too.
There's one in the OP that I've been playing on for the last couple of weeks, if you want to jump on there holler and I'll meet up with you, coop is a lot more fun than solo, especially during horde nights.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

SubponticatePoster posted:

There's one in the OP that I've been playing on for the last couple of weeks, if you want to jump on there holler and I'll meet up with you, coop is a lot more fun than solo, especially during horde nights.

oh hell yeah, I had no idea that was still running.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Evil Kit posted:

oh hell yeah, I had no idea that was still running.
Well I'm on now, check my posts for location.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Things I have learned: Do not stop playing during Night 7 even if you've "beaten" the horde that night, and then continue your game. The game doesn't remember you beat the horde for that night and spawns it again.

I'm not happy about basically going through all of my bullets because I ended up doing a double horde on accident. I guess I'd better get looting for the next week, as well as building a much better fort. Tutorials that worked for A19 or earlier such as the video I watched showing a guy do it with just a tower with wooden spikes around it and a bow do not seem to work well any longer, so I need to improvise.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

I dont make my hordes too hard because I enjoy 7d2d more for the dungeon crawling.
But when I do horde...

I really liked this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6aaRdhebT4

But have since moved on and do variations of it on a level corridor.

Up front I will do either 2 sets of 2 or 3 electric fences followed by a punch turret and an upside down blade followed by a dart trap.
And later throw a powered turret on the roof for vultures.
At first I will just run the first fences depending on how many I can buy with a hatch to stop dogs.
Along with basic building materials as available.
This can last me though a couple of weeks of horde.
But upgrade when I can to the blade/punch/dart setup.
This usually will easily last well past me getting level 100.

Ugly and unfinished outside

The rear end end of this base has a ladder leading to my underground base.
Once I get Solar panels, I will leave the blade/darts on at all times and just let them kill any stray zombos that wander in.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Aug 23, 2022

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

When I realized how you could set up an extremely stupid killbox with 5 or so dart traps all focused into a single space I decided to start a new game all focused into int and try to do that, I've played with blood moon off for a long while so this will probably not go as well as I hope it will.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

FPzero posted:

Things I have learned: Do not stop playing during Night 7 even if you've "beaten" the horde that night, and then continue your game. The game doesn't remember you beat the horde for that night and spawns it again.

I'm not happy about basically going through all of my bullets because I ended up doing a double horde on accident. I guess I'd better get looting for the next week, as well as building a much better fort. Tutorials that worked for A19 or earlier such as the video I watched showing a guy do it with just a tower with wooden spikes around it and a bow do not seem to work well any longer, so I need to improvise.
Oof, that's rough.

As far as a horde base goes, it doesn't need to be complicated at all. Zombie AI is such that they want to take the most direct route to you so a catwalk- or hallway-style base works great. Zombies can jump up one block. If they cannot reach you they'll start trying to tear down the building or tunneling into the ground through the path of least resistance. A catwalk 2 blocks off the ground will work fine - put bars a block or two from the end that you can shoot through and upgrade the step as much as possible and that will get you through the first couple of hordes. If they pile up at the bars they'll start knocking each other off so they run around and try again. Put a single hunk of ladder on your end (you can jump up but they can't) and that's all you need. There are some insane builds out there for bases but for your first few you don't have to get fancy. If you're in or near a town that has one of those big round chemical storage tanks, those make fine starting bases. Block off one ladder with something, slap a hatch on the other and just shoot them as they come up the ladder and stall out trying to smash through the hatch. Upgrade the bottom 2 blocks as much as possible around the tank and that will get you through horde night 4 or 5 depending on your settings with no major effort. Keep the hatch repaired between waves and you're golden.

My preferred "I have a lot of time on my hands" base build is just a bigass staircase design, with shotgun turrets triggered by a plate that blasts them into a pit. The pit has stairs for them to climb out of so they don't try and knock the thing down. The walls have blade traps and the floor and staircase of the pit have electric fencing that fucks them up on the way down and back up. The only reason you need to shoot zombies is for XP - the base does all the work. That might appeal to you depending on your playstyle. If you like to melee then a hallway or catwalk with hatches is probably more your speed. Watch Glock9's videos, he does a lot of fun stuff and is pretty entertaining on top of being good at the game. He does all kinds of weird builds, like the Taco Truck where he does a horde every night from the inside of one of those food trailers you see scattered about. It's just a tiny box with one opening but he makes it work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

FPzero posted:

I learned this the hard way a while back. heh..

Tonight I decided I was ready for a Tier V clear of the giant skyscraper. I was incorrect.

I got pulverized on the rooftop as it went from normal day 17 zombies throughout the tower with an occasional cop to... all irradiated wights, big-boy's and bikers running at super-speed. drat.. that's one hell of a ramp up in difficulty from the rest of the POI.