Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Do all the female Zombies/characters have the Skyrim fetish mod breasts the ones in the screenshots have? They kind of turned me off the game when I first saw it a while back, if that's not the case I'd like to snag it in the sale.

e: as in, is it just a couple of specific models that they chose to showcase or is that the default female model.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Dec 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

This picture being the first screenshot in steam for the game was what was throwing my alarm bells. If that's the exception rather than the rule then it's just their marketing that I'm baffled by. Cheers!

e: Wait, did you mean there are a few different character models or zombie models? The red cleavage dress, the cheerleader, and the nurse are the only female zombies I can see in any of the steam screenshots, or any of the videos I've just scanned.

Splicer fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Dec 26, 2013

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Archonex posted:

There's another model in that screenshot that's fairly conservatively dressed, and I think there's a screwed up looking freak model that's not very sexual. Other than that the rest are just color variants of existing models I think.
I thought the one in blue was the nurse you were talking about? It's not just the clothes, it's also the freakish size that's offputting. That cheerleader looks like she died of blunt force trauma via her own implants. I think I'll be skipping it until they up the number of female zombies such that the boob zombies are infrequent spawns rather than the norm. Thanks for answering so quick, I appreciate it.

To be clear, I'm not trying to passively-aggressively start a sexism debate here. I'm asking a question about an important-to-me aspect of the game before making a purchasing decision. This has been answered adequately and promptly, for which I am grateful.