Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

I am so tired... I am so tired all the time...
Well, I had a good run defending my patio from the undead on LLJK, but then the game kinda crashed.

Something tells me it'll be a smouldering crater next time I get on.

Also digging the giant "gently caress You" citadel in the desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

The spawn mechanics in the game seem pretty terrible. It'd be nice if it limited how often you can change your spawn and automatically changed it when you died multiple times in the same relative area as the spawn, or made you interact with a bed every time you died to set it as your spawn point, or else wind up in one of the random starting points.

"Oh hey I've never even been to your base before but now I'm going to set it as my spawn so I can kill you over and over again," is just stupid. Sometimes amusing, but really stupid.

Miijhal fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 5, 2014

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

People don't seem to like it when I hug them. :saddowns:

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Kea posted:

They just need to get used to it, hug more people.

I think I'll do that... Do people like being hugged with landmines?

Also I feel sorry for the residents of Deirsville, because it seem a violent tornado swept through it that just so happened to sound like tnt.

Miijhal
Jul 10, 2011

Today will be a historic day.
The fall of Murderlodge.

The fall of Diersville.

The rise of Sodomyville.

The rise of Murderpalace, and the fall of Murderpalace.