Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Is anyone still playing this game?

I just got my beta invite so now I'm in the game as Koorisch if anyone else is interested, this game seems like one that would be extremely rewarding to play as a team instead of rus-pubs. :v:

:edit Seriously, gently caress playing this game alone, it's a nailpulling experience.

Koorisch fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 27, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Tabletops posted:

Did they ever add NA servers? I remember reading a few months ago that they were planning on doing that, and also that pings could get quite high for NA players.

I don't think they have yet, there's still lots of ping for NA players.

It would be good if we could make a list or something on all the active players in this game, a Goonsquad would be nice to have since gently caress the russian pubbies.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
We only need 5 people to make a Clan, we still need one more dude.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Hey you jerks, put up your in-game names so we can send friend requests and get this Clan thing rolling.

I'm Koorisch, just as my forums name.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Christ, I can't play this game without goons, the russians are godawful and i'm having a really lovely time trying to not lose all the time.

• Locked thread