Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sokani
Jul 20, 2006

Bison

DarkLich posted:

Sheesh you would think that the boss of a faction that I just skip abducted would be worth more

You just saved them from a bloody coup.

I had a similar skip abduction experience, but the victim had a bionic leg so I got a free leg out of it! And they were still worth 3 honor when I sold them to the empire. What a great use of bioferrite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Doomykins posted:

Just caravan out
you can leave!!!

work
party during crunch
recreation need
raid__________________________________da anomaly z0ne
royal hosting quests
organ harvesting
clothes related temperature need
too expensive traders
animals if your quick
horrors from beyond

IF IT SUCKS...
HIT DA BRICKS!
real winner's relocate

:lmao:

Amazing Member
Apr 4, 2008
i don't have the new dlc (yet) but are witches and covens a thing? I see things like rituals and such and i just had a thought of like, corralling my colony and going on a good ol'
fashion witchunt; is this in?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Incinerators are compatible with shield belts. Not bad for creeping up on a siege to light up its ammo

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

dead bodies for shambler defense... stacked high!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Danaru posted:

Some rear end in a top hat raider was wearing them when he died on my property :argh: I had to get them outside, forbid them, and hit them with the flamethrower. See you in hell you stupid boot

If you forbid gear pawns won't wear it but you can still sell it

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
the thing about the happy fun ball is that, for something that moves by teleporting, it ironically isn't very fast and just having all your pawns scatter in different directions will probably buy you enough time

it might melt one person but by the time it can catch that person everyone else will be too far for it to reach them

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Hihohe posted:

How much can you chronopagy? Can you do it so much that the invoker turns into a child? Or maybe skips and reverts to a fetus or ploops out of existence :staredog:

There's a hard cap of age 13. I found this out because my pawn needed a brain scar fixed, and my ritual site was too powerful to keep her in her 20s

In retrospect I could have just made a new site and only used her in the ritual, but hey.

I also found out, thank God, that underage pawns have 0% fertility (she was married), and that they still have fast aging around 13

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

QuarkJets posted:

If you forbid gear pawns won't wear it but you can still sell it

I used to do that but I have a habit of randomly clicking "unforbid all" to pick up any corpses I might have forgotten about. Fire became a more permanent solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Is it possible to just dump stuff into a drop pod and then keep adding to it later, like a storage container that you steadily add to? That could be another way to get rid of dread leather products, just keep loading a drop pod then eventually launch it. Also helps save on storage space