Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
What do I do when the piece a spaceship crashes near my colony? I need an AI core to finish my ship but there's no AIs to be found.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
even on the easiest setting this game has a lot of bullshit

i barely had anything up and running when suddenly a giant alien spider next popped up in one of my base's bedrooms and instantly killed my only combat ready colonist, then just went and murdered the rest

seriously the only way to play this game is to do free builder with no events and then once you have yourself situated, you can turn it up, because it's just basically luck at that point whether or not you get to keep playing

the phoebe basebuilder or whatever (seriously, the names for the game modes are retarded, what made him think that poo poo was necessary or good) is still pretty stupid

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Do this

shoot it once from a distance with one colonist and then back them off and let the sentries kill it

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Did they add lockable/permission doors yet or do I still need a mod for that?