Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Does this game have the same problem as dwarf fortress (once you get big old colony the game chugs to a crawl)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
where's the list of hot mods to have?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I guess there is no way to just wall off an approach in order to force baddies toward your sweet sandbag setup? Thought I was gonna be a big ol smug motherfucker until they just blowtorched through the granite wall.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Hi why do these yorkshire terriers keep eating all my drugs and becoming addicts thanks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
My self tame grizzly bear just had a heart attack :ohdear:

EDIT: And dead. Guess it was a triple vessel blockage.

Also I tamed some timber and arctic wolves and I regret it because the kibble kost is very high.

Asproigerosis fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Dec 25, 2017

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Flesh Forge posted:

The flaw in your plan is you only have 8 mortars

I built a mortar battery for fun and just had the first siege attack on my fort. Decided oh yeah wanna play mortars? Manned up my battery and :swoon:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Had one of my chem interest guys finally overdose on yayo. The sarcophagus I put him in? Engraved with a baroque depiction of the time a teatotaler kicked his rear end. I couldn't even dream of a better outcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

:quig: